CJN IT Solutions – IT support Services
What is IT support?
IT support or “tech support” as it is commonly referred to, is when specialised help from an IT professional is required to help solve a specific IT-related problem. Hardware, software & IT network support related problems are the most common.
Some considerations when choosing an IT support & services provider for your business:
- Am I receiving value for money?
- Are they reliable & do they have a proven track record?
- Do they have the skills required to resolve IT support maintenance problems effectively?
- What are the turnaround times of IT support companies to resolve problems?
Why consider CJN IT Solutions as your trusted IT services partner?
- Our IT Support SLA rates are affordable & offer great value.
- CJN IT Solutions is an established business, rendering IT support services since 2003. The business owner is actively involved in the IT management of the day-to-day operations, ensuring that you receive reliable service of the highest standard.
- We only employ IT service technicians with proven knowledge & experience in their field of expertise.
- Our response times are second to none, with problem resolutions usually complete within 24 hours. Customers opting for our IT support contract option can expect even faster turnaround times, 1 to 4 hours depending on the nature of the problem.
- We provide a complete IT support & services solution and there is no need for you to engage with multiple service providers as we do all that is necessary on your behalf. Internet not working? We deal with the ISP. Pastel problem? We will sort it out with them on your behalf.
SLA for IT support and maintenance services
This model of IT support provides an unlimited amount of support hours per month at a fixed monthly fee. This model is more cost-effective & provides proactive maintenance & support. The SLA is for businesses which require ongoing support to their IT infrastructure & cannot afford downtime arising from IT-related problems.
It’s that simple: we ensure all your IT services is taken care of for a fixed monthly fee. There are NO unplanned expenses – only IT systems that work as they should & a support structure you can rely on. You get a full-time IT department without the need to employ any IT desktop support staff.
CJN IT Solutions offers IT support on both an ad-hoc & SLA basis
Ad-hoc IT support services is provided on a reactive basis & is charged per hour. This form of IT support is if you rarely have IT problems & only require occasional support. We have had many cases where our customers were unaware of serious underlying problems on their pc’s, so it is not a bad idea to have a check-up done on your pc every few month’s.
The IT support SLA advantage:
- Access to a variety of IT skills across multiple fields of expertise.
- Standardised IT environment based on best practice principles.
- Ongoing advice for future proofing your IT environment.
- Technical account managers (familiar with your IT environment).
- Customer service focus (friendly & timeous response & resolution to problems).
- Guaranteed response times.
- Better pricing on hardware/software.
- Flexible product tailored to your business needs.
- You are our number one priority.
CJN IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution:
- IT maintenance
- IT support
- Backup Solutions
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office 365
- Network design & implementation
- Repairs, upgrades & sales of hardware/software
- Internet connections, domain, website & email hosting.
- Removal of viruses & malware.
- Server support, deployment & related services
Our diverse team of skilled tech support personnel has been providing onsite & remote support to customers for over 17 years.
Contact Sonja Nagel today at 087 809 3516 / Sonja@cjn.co.za for more information.
- IT Computers
1250 Pretorius St, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0028, South Africa