Microsoft Office 365 – CJN IT Solutions
CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft Silver Cloud Accelerate partner. We offer a variety of services to take your business into the cloud. Using Microsoft Office 365 minimises your onsite hardware costs while maximising employee productivity. Microsoft Office 365 allows your organisation to have corporate-level email & collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost. Microsoft 365 subscription allows you to scale according to your organisation’s needs. Microsoft 365 packages is made available to your users without having to purchase individual packages or licenses.
Microsoft Office 365 increasingly shapes the way we work & do business. Nowadays more employees spend their time away from the office than was the case a few years ago. Your business needs a workplace that simplify collaboration between your staff, whether they’re working in the office, home or on the road. Microsoft 365 offers you everything you need to create that workplace, that is why decision-makes today are choosing Microsoft Office 365, a secure collaboration solution.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Office 365 is your familiar office you know & love, made available to you in the cloud on a subscription plan that includes access to Office applications as well as other productivity services (cloud services). There are different Microsoft 365 options to choose from, such as business, home & student & personal.
Office 365 is your complete office in the cloud – Office apps as you have always used them: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher. The difference is that you are now subscribing to Office, allowing you always to get the latest version of Office on your desktop, whether you are online or offline – Office when & where you need it from any device & all your work in one place. Just subscribe & start using, no more concerns about servers or backing up. But Office 365 offers you so much more than only Office apps.
Office with these services & benefits – Productivity cloud services, include business-class email, file sharing & video conferencing so that you have access from anywhere to everything you need to run your business. These enterprise-level services are optimised for SME businesses, so it’s easy to set up & manage. But this doesn’t mean that you don’t need an IT provider anymore. It is our experience that you will need an IT provider now more than ever because it’s always changing & very different.
Why Microsoft Office 365 is right for your business:
- No downtime
- Stay Competitive
- Secure & protected data
- Stay connected no matter what – Microsoft Teams allows you to connect with HD video conferencing to reduce travel time & costs & join meetings from any device. See your employee’s presence whether they’re in the office, on a call, in a meeting, etc.
- More productive
- Collaborate more effectively
- SAVE COSTS while growing your business
Choosing the right Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is very scalable & can support a business from 1 – 50 000+ users:
Microsoft 365 Business Options:
- Microsoft 365 Apps – Office applications + cloud file-storage & sharing. Business email not included.
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard – Business emails, Office applications & other business services.
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic – Business emails & other business services. Office applications not included.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Options:
- Office 365 ProPlus – Office applications + cloud file-storage & sharing. Business email not included.
- Office 365 E1 – Business services – email, file storage & sharing, Office online, Meetings & IM, & more. Office applications not included.
- Office 365 E3 – All features of Office 365 ProPlus & Office 365 E1 + Security & compliance tools, such as legal hold, data loss prevention, & more.
- Office 365 E5 – All features of Office 365 E3 + advanced security, analytics, & voice capabilities.
CJN IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution:
- IT maintenance
- IT support
- Backup Solutions
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office 365
- Network design & implementation
- Internet connections, domain, website & email hosting
- Hardware / Software upgrades, repairs & sales
- Removal of viruses & malware
- Server support, deployment & related services.
Keep connected with your staff and customers with a wide range of subscription-based productivity software & services.
Contact Sonja Nagel at 087 809 3516 / Sonja@cjn.co.za for quotes on Microsoft 365 business options.
- IT Computers
1250 Pretorius Street, Hatfield, Pretoria, South Africa